Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Path Home
There was something about this deserted house.  I first saw it as we drove to Acadia National Park, but I didn’t photograph it until a few days later.  It has been deserted for some time, and a no trespassing sign was posted on it.  I didn’t trespass in it.  I just stood out front to photograph it from a number of different angles.  The full-face on view won, and then I decided that I needed to incorporate it into a piece of digital art, what I call photo collage.  The end result reminds me of how often people tend to return to their base, be in where they grew up or where their soul came alive.
The Path Home
Enjoy!
Note:  This piece is available in a variety of print finishes and other items (pillows, tote bags, etc.) via http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg.

No comments:

Post a Comment