Sunday, April 9, 2017


Foto Art Friday – March 31, 2017
Believe in Yourself
This week’s piece finds its inspiration in a sunrise in Central America.  We were on a cruise, and I woke early in the morning off the coast of Nicaragua.  This was the scene that greeted me when I stepped out onto our balcony.  It was very humid, and my camera lens fogged up almost immediately, creating the effect of the image.  The thought expressed in this piece was one that came to me when I thought about how difficult decisions seem to become much easier when we just believe in ourselves and are true to what’s in our hearts.  Even if it’s an unpopular decision, we can take comfort in knowing we were true to our core self, and those who truly care for us and about us will understand that.
Believe in Yourself
Enjoy!
This piece can be purchased as a print or in a variety of other formats at             www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg.

No comments:

Post a Comment