Thursday, April 13, 2017

Foto Art Friday – April 14, 2017
Light the Way
For this week’s Foto Art Friday, I chose an image I took and converted to a painting type effect from a stop Jeff & I made while touring Cartagena, Columbia.  I love the weathered textured appearance of the wall, and how nicely balanced the arch and wall sconce were.  This is an image taken in the Palace of the Inquisition, and as I thought about this piece and where it wanted to go, I thought about how knowledge and learning throws a light on all behavior.  I layered in some Spanish text pages into the background to emphasize the idea of knowledge and learning, and added in some additional written words to further compliment the background.
Light the Way
Enjoy!
This piece is available in a number of print styles and a variety of other formats at www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg.

No comments:

Post a Comment