Saturday, March 4, 2017

Inspirational Images
When at Big Bend National Park, I found some very pretty small flowers blooming in a very unlikely spot – in the ruins of an old, abandoned mine.  It just amazed me to see this delicate little blooms springing up literally from the rocks in the path to and around the mine. I processed the images, and then added some simple and hopefully inspirational words.
Thrive Anywhere
One of the things I found inspirational about these blooms were that they not only survived in these harsh conditions, they actually seemed to thrive in their environment.  A definite lesson for all of us, at one point in our lives or another.
Let your Life Bloom
How many times do we allow our environment or circumstances get in the way of living our life to the fullest?  I know I fall into that trap, and I’m guessing most of us do likewise.  Let’s keep this tiny little flower in mind the next time we feel like giving up!
Enjoy!
Both pieces are available as prints or in a variety of other formats at www.fineartameria.com/profiles/nadine-berg.

No comments:

Post a Comment