Thursday, July 6, 2017

Foto Art Friday – July 7, 2017
Running Free
For this week’s piece, I thought about a trip last year to the Moab area.  My husband, Jeff, and I like to explore on some off-roads, and it was along one of these that we came across a herd of pronghorn antelope running along a field next to us.  They were first running behind us, caught up with us, passed us, and ultimately crossed the road in front of us.  To create this piece, I started with some background papers I made using CitraSolv and merged it with a quote by Edward Abbey – “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view”.  I then applied some specialty brushes in PhotoShop Elements, and the result is what you see.  The antelope were truly running free, and I love the feeling this piece creates in me.
Running Free
Enjoy!
Note:  This piece is available in a variety of formats and sizes at www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg.

No comments:

Post a Comment