Friday, June 30, 2017

Foto Art Friday – June 30, 2017
Tasting Flight
This piece is based on an air race I watched recently.  I photographed the planes as they flew by the time check point for the final segment of the race.  Early in the morning of the second day of the race, I was lucky enough to capture the image that is the basis for this piece.  A small plane flying past the rising sun.  I came across a quote from Leonardo Da Vinci, where he said “Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards….”  That seems to be true for most pilots I know.  I added the quote in the background of this piece and then finished it off with some special brush effects, to emphasize the feel of flight thru the wispiness of clouds.
Tasting Flight
Enjoy!
This piece is available in a variety of sizes and formats at www.fiineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg

No comments:

Post a Comment