Friday, December 16, 2016

December 16, 2017 – Foto Art Friday
Fly Away All
During late fall/early winter, I photographed this empty bird’s nest that was nestled in a large bush just off our back patio.  It reminded me of the summer, when I would sit on the patio in the early morning, listening to the birds chirping and flying around greeting the day, and seemingly wishing me a good morning!  I would also hear cheeping, most likely the baby birds that once called this home.   But, they are gone now, and only dead leaves are left in the nest.  They have all flown away…..and least until next spring!  The thought of the circle of the seasons keeps me from feeling too sad.  I don’t know – could this be another bird’s nest next year?  Home to yet another bird family of little ones?  I hope so!

Fly Away All
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment