Friday, August 5, 2016

Morning Musings
The other morning, I was sitting out on our back patio at sunrise, writing in my journal and I was struck by the absolutely beautiful morning sky……
Dead Calm Morning
What made the sky so breathtaking was all the different colors and tones that were reflected in the sky…..
Sky Ribbon
….contrasting with the much more muted colors of the buildings and ground below.
Dawn
And, I couldn’t help but think that it really is the same in our world today.  All the different views and opinions help to make our world fuller and more vibrant.  And yet, there are people who are only interested in what their opinion, their point of view is, and don’t seem to want to hear or listen to what others think.
Morning Colors
What would our world look like with only one perspective?  Let’s think about that.  And, yes, do notice the irony of the title of my last image!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment