Friday, August 5, 2016

Foto Art Friday – Star Grazing


 A few years ago, we visited my husband’s brother and his wife at their home near Spokane, WA.  They had just recently gotten a new horse, and were understandably very proud of her.  Her name is Star, and I visited the meadow where she grazed so I could capture an image of her on her “home turf” so to speak.  This week, I heard about a silent auction that is going to be held here in the little town where I live to benefit our local animal shelter, and I decided to create a piece that will hopefully be acceptable to the folks organizing and running the auction, and I can donate a finished piece to the auction to benefit some fuzzy souls here while they are waiting for their own “home turf”.
Star Grazing
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment