Thursday, August 26, 2021

Red River

 

Red River

Although we spent just under a week in Red River, NM, there were some gems that I managed to capture and share on my photo imagery site!



Deserted Barn

I saw this barn while driving along a road in northern New Mexico.  It spoke to me of days gone by, as do many deserted buildings from the days of ranching and farming.  I converted this image into a digital collage, adding a brush showing written words, and the photograph of a dead tree I previously captured.  The background is one that I made manually in my studio and adds to the vintage feel of the piece.




Summer Grass

Can’t you just feel the warm summer breeze as it brushes over your skin when you look at this image?  The tips of this grass would feel like soft brushes as you run your hand over them.  It feels like a warm August day in the country, and that’s just when this image was captured.

Enjoy!

Note:  These images are available in a variety of formats and finishes on my online gallery https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment