Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sampling ofDaisies

 


Sampling of Daisies

I took many photographs of daisies around our campground in Red River, New Mexico, and after processing all of them, I thought these were special enough to be highlighted in my gallery in Fine Art America.  Take a look…

Faces Lifted

This bunch of daisies just seemed to be destined to be a digital watercolor, so how could I argue.  Found alongside the road in our campground, their happy faces just seemed to love the sunshine on a late summer morning.

Perfect

It’s not often that I find an absolutely perfect daisy growing alone, separate from the rest.  The simplicity of this image is very striking to me.  You can almost meditate while gazing at it.


Blown Away

As I was photographing daises while on a camping trip, the breeze began to blow, as it tends to do.  I waited patiently (well, semi-patiently) for the breeze to pause, and when it didn’t, I just decided to go with the flow, and see what portrait I could get.  I like the feeling of motion; it reminds us that nothing stays the same in Nature.

Enjoy!

Note: Each of these pieces are available for purchase at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg.


No comments:

Post a Comment