Sunday, October 4, 2020



Country Samplings

As Jeff and I drove around the Eagle Nest area, we traveled down a dirt road that had several picnic or campground sites available for the taking.  At a couple of these, I was lucky enough to see these wonderful blooms.

Eye Level

Yes, I really had to get down to eye level with a sunflower – and it was well worth it!  The day was perfect – no wind so I could really capture the sunflower’s simple beauty up close!  It reminds me of laying in grassy meadows when I was a kid.

Shoreline Blooms

Along a small creek, I happen to notice these blooms. They are so small, they would be easy to miss.  I’m glad I was moving slow enough to notice them.  I really like the small tree branch behind it.  The rustic feeling of that contrasts nicely with the delicacy of the bloom.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment