Saturday, August 31, 2019

Sunflower Study

Sunflowers are such happy flowers!  And, I find them rather inspirational as well.  Here are a few images that I captured on a drive along the backroads around Angel Fire, New Mexico.  Just take a few moments, sit back, enjoy and reflect on some simple wonders of Nature……

Nature

I don’t really think of Albert Einstein as being known for his philosophical reflections, but this is certain one.  I know I find Nature very soothing to my soul, and it does me good to spend time immersed in it from time to time

In a Field

There was a small field of sunflowers, and this one seemed to stand out among them.  A star in its field, so to speak.  I just had to set is aside in this watercolor type painting of it.

Happiness

This close-up image of a sunflower and the quote by Tolstoy really spoke to me.  It is good to spend time in Nature, to help us understand how life is meant to be.  Everyone should have a prescription for a set amount of time in Nature.

Enjoy!

These images can be found in a variety of formats, finishes and sizes via my online gallery at

No comments:

Post a Comment