Sunday, August 4, 2019


Sights along the Backroad

You never know what lovely sights you’ll see when driving along the back roads.  Take a drive with us…..

Peaceful Gazebo

When I saw this gazebo out in a field, it reminded me of days gone by, when perhaps a young person would visit it in order to perhaps write in a journal, or as a meeting place for two young people in love.  I processed the image to evoke a feeling of nostalgia for a time in the past when, perhaps, life seemed much simpler.

Lazy Ranch Days

One of the things about driving along secondary country roads is the feeling of life slowing down and moving at a more relaxed pace.  This image is one that I captured along such a road and truly lives up to the feeling I had when traveling down a road somewhat less traveled.

Enjoy!

Note:  These images are available in a variety of sizes and formats at https:fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment