Monday, May 6, 2019

Beachy Sketches

While visiting the Florida Keys, several photographic images seemed to work best when I converted them to digital watercolor sketches.  Take a look – I hope you agree.
Beach Bums

Between our camping site, and the beach, were beach grasses.  The grasses served to give both my husband and I and those on the beach a level of privacy.  As I looked out to the beach, I could only see the tops of the heads (and hats) of those who were enjoying a lovely day on the beach.
Sunrise Coast

Early mornings were quite lovely at the beach where my husband and I camped in the Florida Keys.  One of the things I liked the best were that often, the sunrises were more pastel than brilliant in nature.  Can’t you just see yourself walking along this solitary shore?
Heading down the Keys

Often in the mornings along the shore in the Florida Keys, one could see fishing boats heading out, taking customers out for a day of sun, sea, and hopefully, fish!  They seemed to space themselves so that each boat created its own peaceful view.

Enjoy!

Note:  Each of these images is available in a variety of sizes, formats, and finishes by visiting my artful offerings on https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg

No comments:

Post a Comment