Friday, November 17, 2017

Misty Morn
We don’t get many misty mornings here in the high, dry desert, so when we do, I love to take advantage of them and go out for a photo shoot.  Here are my favorite images from such a morning early in November.
Late Fall
When we get a misty morning in the fall, it seems especially magical to me, as the mist hugging close to the ground really allows you to see the beauty of an individual tree.  It seems to cut out all the other “noise” so you can really see the focus of the image.
Tree Echo
Another thing the mist does is give you this type of wonderful effect naturally!  I have driven down this road countless times, but this was the first time I noticed the similarity of tree shapes in this field.
Misty Country Road
This was the road I was driving down.  I love the way the mist creates a sense of mystery where is this road leading?  Kind of like life who knows where our path in life will lead us?
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment