Friday, February 10, 2017

Foto Art Friday – February 10, 2017
The Path Less Taken
I had been thinking about the Robert Frost poem “The Road Less Traveled” and I remembered an image I captured a few years back when my husband, Jeff, and I were walking in the woods not far from where we live in New Mexico.  The image was of a path in the woods, one that clearly was not taken very often by hikers.  And, yet, it held great promise, with sunlight glimmering up ahead, just out of view.  The image that is the foundation of this piece brings the feeling of that poem to mind.  Sometimes, it is the path that not many have taken that will yield the best rewards in life, but only if we chance it and follow it.  As Robert Frost said, it can make all the difference.
The Path Less Taken
Enjoy!
This piece is available as a print and in a variety of other formats on www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg


No comments:

Post a Comment