Friday, September 16, 2016

Foto Art Friday - September 16 - Page From the Past

Earlier this year, we had a real cross country trip, from New Mexico to the tip of Florida, then up the East Coast and thru the Midwest back to New Mexico.  In our travels, we saw many farm houses, and my imagination took off.  I imagined what life was like back when those “old” farm houses were the “newly built” homes for folks.  And, of course, every farm house has a barn.  To me, this barn is what I think of when I hear the word “barn”.  Cows and horses in the barn, bales of hay in upper lofts and the smell of both – the thought of smells in the barn take me back to my childhood when we visited some friends and family who called a farm home.  This piece is mean to honor all those old barns and all those old memories.
Page from the Past
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment