Thursday, September 9, 2021

Taste of Monet

 

Taste of Monet

While stopped at a state park in Colorado, we took our pup, Max, to swim in one of the park’s two lakes.  Along the shoreline, I saw some very relaxing images just waiting to be taken, and so I did!

Shoreline

This image reminded me of a Monet style of painting, so I processed it to look somewhat like one.  The softness of the subject, and very tranquil setting seemed to ask for some “soft” processing.

Reeds on the Shoreline

Here is a very peaceful scene along the shoreline of the lake, with the grass reeds only slightly moving in the soft breeze.  I processed this as a watercolor painting, keeping with the feel of the image.

Enjoy!

Note:  These images are available in a variety of formats and finished via my online gallery at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment