Saturday, May 15, 2021

Gloomy Day Art

 

Gloomy Day Art

Even gloomy days can make for some great images!  Take a look!

Stormy Day

There’s nothing like watching and waiting out a storm from the comfort of your own beach house.  This scene reminds me of times when I wished I could be alone with the beach and water, especially on a stormy day.

Take Off

This image is a study in grey the grey light of the day, grey waves, and shades of grey on the seagull as he’s caught, memorialized forever, as he’s about to take off and lift into flight into the great beyond.  The awkward grace of lift off is always amazing to me.

Enjoy!

Note:  All of these images are available in a variety of sizes and formats on my online gallery https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nadine-berg

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment