Friday, October 21, 2016

Foto Art Friday – October 21, 2017
Reaching
I was looking thru images that I shot earlier this year, and an image of daisies caught my eye.  They were reaching up high, as if they could touch the sky or the sun.  And, I thought that the happiest people I know are like those daisies, always reaching high for something better, different, or new to them.  They are always looking for new experiences, and yet have their feet firmly on the ground – they have good roots!  This piece is dedicated to them. 
To create this piece, I used a vintage handwritten letter, background that I created using CitraSolv and some specialty brushes in Photoshop Elements.  Credit: On Thin Air (coffee ring brushes)
Reaching
Enjoy!
Note:  This piece is available for purchase in my Etsy shop – www.photoimagerybynadine.etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment