Monday, June 20, 2022

Montenegrin Charm

 


Montenegrin Charm

On a recent Mediterranean cruise, we had a port stop in Kotor, Montenegro. There are many beautiful and historic sights to see, and these are two of my favorites.

It’s not often that everything lines up so well – but it did in this case.  The calm water reflected the seaside town of Kotor, Montenegro and the boat cruising by added the perfect touch.  A lovely spring day to make you smile!

Restaurant Entry

As my husband and I were enjoying lunch with some Montenegrin wine, I glanced over and saw this secondary entrance to the restaurant, perhaps from the owner’s home.  It was too charming to ignore, and it seemed to ask to be processed with a painting effect.

Enjoy!

Note:  These are available in a number of sizes and formats via my online gallery at https://fineartamerca.com/profiles/nadine-berg


No comments:

Post a Comment