Thursday, August 25, 2016

Foto Art Friday - August 26, 2016

Tuscan Autumn
Tuscan Autumn
This week’s art is inspired by a couple of different things.  First, my oldest niece is traveling Europe and has been in Italy this past week.  It reminded me of our trip last fall, and I found an image that sort of captured a distant view of a Tuscan home, perhaps now abandoned.  I wanted to do something a little different with it and that brings me to my second bit of inspiration – a new online photo course.  I have just signed up for it, and I haven’t done any of the actual coursework yet, but I’m not letting that stop me!  I downloaded some extra content that I can use as background, ephemera, framing, etc., and played with my Tuscan image.  I kind of like the way it turned out.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment